campground & vacation rental rules
1. All GARBAGE MUST be in a TIED garbage before depositing in a dumpster. Any refuse other than normal household materials i.e. roofing materials, tires, appliances, etc. you must not leave in a campground/mobile court dumpster.
2. Observe quiet time (no music) between 10:00 PM-7:00 AM. Be a neighbor who is considerate of other campers rights to privacy and peace.
3. When performing maintenance on your trailer/deck, or if you must use power tools, power washers etc. please be considerate of others. Hours of use should be Mon.-Fri 10 a.m.-4p.m. and Sat. & Sun. 1 p.m-3 p.m. Please do your cutting at home and assembly at the campground in order to minimize noise.
4. No campfires except in fire rings provided. PLEASE don't dump fire pit ashes randomly on the grounds, ask the office for assistance. Your cold, extinguished ashes can be bagged and sealed properly in the large garbage dumpster to the SE of the campground. Proper disposal can be in a paper sack enclosed in a plastic sealed garbage bag. No loose ash or coals allowed in dumpsters. Please limit your onsite wood storage to a 2'x4'x4'. NO firewood may be moved into campground property.
5. All pets must be kept on a leash at all times and not left unattended. Pit Bulls, Rottweilers and any other dogs we deem to be aggressive and a potential danger to other campers are not allowed. Please don't tie your pet to the evergreen trees, shrubs etc. as it will kill the trees. Please clean up after your pet immediately. Dogs must have rabies vaccination. No pets allowed at swimming beach.
6. Do not cut limbs from trees, carve, drive nails, or mar trees in any manner. We are trying to grow trees for everyone's future pleasure, and we need every campers help in keeping detergents, and other poisonous materials from being dumped on or around trees and shrubs.
7. All guests will be held responsible for the safety of their own children and guests at the swimming beach as there is no life guard on duty. Parents or guardians are to supervise and assume responsibility for all actions of their children and guests. No glass containers allowed at the beach/lake area.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO motorized vehicles or bicycles other than for maintenance may be driven down to the lake. People with special handicap needs should contact the office.
9. NO motorized vehicles, mini-bikes or ATV's may be ridden in the campground or mobile home court.
10. Respect the confines of the camping area, adjacent property is privately owned.
11. Camping is limited to one camping unit-deck and two vehicles per site. Construction or alteration of a deck, shed, fence or creating flower garden etc. must receive management approval prior to installation.
12. Additional tents/campers on a site must pay a daily fee per unit.
13. In order to maintain green space, we reserve the right to limit camper lengths in all areas of the campground. Please contact the office BEFORE purchasing a different unit.
14. Boats and trailers kept at the Campground must be registered with the office; i.e. current boat make, size, and license number. Any unclaimed equipment will be considered abandoned. Please renew the current information we have so we can get an updated record. Any Boat over 14' long or 5' wide must receive special permission for parking at the lake.
15. Loaded firearms, bows, fireworks, air rifles, and other projectile firing devices are prohibited in all areas of the campground and mobile home court.
16. The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss from any cause.
17. Please do not flush any diapers, sanitary napkins, tampons, disposable towelettes, cigarette butts or razors into the sewer.
18. Please do not leave any cover on the picnic table when you’re not here (it holds moisture & rots the wood).
19. Solar lights and outdoor lawn ornaments should be removed in the fall and stored inside your camper. We use power equipment for leaf removal and can't be responsible for damage to things left on the ground.
20. If weather conditions call for freezing temperatures we may shut down your water supply overnight and turn it back on in the a.m.
Management reserves the right to update and change these rules from time to time. We would like to thank you for your cooperation and patronage. Please, if you have any concerns contact the office. These rules are in place to let everyone enjoy the campground. Thank you!
mobile home park rules
For a complete copy of rules for our mobile home park, please either refer to your lease or contact management.